Due to the rapid business expansion and forward integration YMI, located in Almere, is currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist for the Global Sales team.
Planning and control of inventory of finished products to meet sales and distribution demand by collecting, analyzing and consolidating long- and short term Sales forecasts, performing and managing procurement and supply chain activities and coordination with production planning, warehouse and sales.
See Indeed.nl --> Yanmar Marine International. B.V.
- Combines forecasts and coordinates with internal and external production planning
- Align with sales on production capabilities and customer expectation.
- Assists in the improvement of demand forecasting accuracy for internal and external customers.
- Supports and maintains product history, accurate forecasting
- Analyzes internal demand stream information and categorizes according to demand patterns
- Acts as a first line contact for sales and back office regarding product availability
- Purchases finished products from internal and contracted external parties based on forecast and
- Issues detailed Purchase Orders to suppliers based on forecast and build to customer order purchase requests
- Arranges shipments to and from suppliers and maintains contact with internal stake holders about delivery
- Reports to Supply Chain Specialist if suppliers are not compliant to contract, cost management, safety and quality.
- Gives input to analyze and improve supplier performance
Inventory Planning & Control
- Maintains proper stock levels including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times and pricing
- Ensures availability of product through the monitoring and oversight of inventory systems
- Maximizes the efficiencies of shipments
- Resolves concerns between shipping locations, carriers, receiving departments and buyers to ensure planned arrival of product
- Acts as liaison between sales and carriers
- Supports SAP system maintenance
- Relevant education at Bachelor-level
- Over 3 years’ relevant experience
- Result driven, creative mind, enthusiastic, pro-active and strong focus on relation management
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural multinational in marine business
- Very good communication skills and customer attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Workbase is in Almere, therefore candidates must live within an acceptable distance and must have a permanent residence- and work permit for the Netherlands.
About the company
Founded in 1912, YANMAR has grown into a respected and trusted global manufacturer of highly advanced, efficient engine products and equipment, with over 20.000 employees and sales network operating in over 130 countries.
YANMAR Marine International (YMI) is the Global headquarters for the marine recreational engine business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent