Van Berge Henegouwen is headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in the South of France and Fort Lauderdale.
For over 25 years, we have been dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard superyachts. We have successfully completed over 200 projects. Our philosophy to fully support our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of a vessel is implemented by providing a broad range of products and services with access to a worldwide network of service centres.
Our innovative systems and services are tailored to meet each client’s specific requirements. We have a team of over 160 dedicated professionals, who enjoy maintaining long-term relationships with our clients. Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience throughout the entire customer journey and provide a unique turnkey solution. We work in close collaboration with owners, build teams, management companies, yards, architects, and designers. Our services include system design, engineering, consultancy and project management through to supply, development, installation, and commissioning. We provide ongoing service and maintenance during the operational life of the vessel.
Would you like to be part of this innovative environment and do you want to work in a dynamic and professional environment? COME and WORK WITH US as a Project Administrator!
As project administrator, you will support the Finance department on the reporting and analysis needs of the project business. You will be part of an enthusiastic and competent finance team (8 FTE) in a growing and dynamic company. This role is especially interesting for finance professionals who are looking for a challenging role with the possibility to build experience in a project environment.
Your primary role is to provide support to the project controller as well as to the controller of the after sales/ service department, directly and indirectly by financially keeping track of projects, preparing reports and analyzing results and trends. In the role as a ‘sparring partner’ of project control there is room to bring in your own ideas. You will report to the director Finance.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Maintenance of the project file (open, change, close projects)
• Monitoring of project progress versus budget and forecast
• Project control (e.g. alignment of financials with project responsible)
• Assist in the month-end closing process (e.g., accrual preparation, variance reporting etc.);
• Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting, including month-end reporting, supplying timely and accurate financial information and summary reports to management;
• Prepare accurate and timely invoices;
• Analyze results proactively and recognizing and researching inconsistencies in data;
• Assist in the budget- and forecast process;
• Assist in the preparation of monthly projects Reviews;
What do you bring?
• Relevant MBO background or Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Finance, Accounting);
• You are a service and a people-oriented team player with the ability to find your way within a dynamic context;
• Experience in the financial area. Open for recently graduated bachelor students.
• High level of attention to detail and keeping the overview;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Independence, accuracy and strong numerical, analytical problem solving skills;
• Excellent knowledge of Excel;
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn a good salary and we offer great secondary working conditions.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.