Do you want to grow your expertise? How about using your knowledge in the world of exclusive private yachts? Now you can develop your talents in a Marketing Traineeship at VBH.
Grow your career with a global company in the superyacht industry that is taking down walls and removing barriers to achieve one important goal: turning dreams of superyacht owners into reality. As a marketing intern it is your mission to carry out projects supporting the Marketing Manager for all branding activities of VBH worldwide. VBH is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious student.
In 1963, Van Berge Henegouwen installed the first car radio on board a yacht. This set the foundation for the com- pany to grow to be one of the largest system integrators for superyachts. VBH is headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in Antibes (FR) and Fort Lauderdale (US).
The General Responsibilities include
• Working on a project related to your graduation > focus: PR activities worldwide to push brand visibility of VBH.
• Support the Marketing Manager to ensure executional excellence with Digital and PR activities: marketing campaigns, promotional activities and maintain tracking to measure success.
• Ad hoc tasks and projects within PR program and report and measure their performance.
• Enrolled in a HBO or WO education (internship must be part of current education), preferably in Marketing or Communication.
• Team player.
• Hands on attitude and result driven.
• Great communication skills.
• Photoshop skills an advantage.
• Available for a minimum period of 4 - 6 months.
What do we offer?
We offer you an informal and ambitious working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic team, within an innovative and dynamic organization. You will earn an internship compensation per month and a travel allowance.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the VBH family!
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700. Also, take a look at our website: www.vbhi.com.