Van Berge Henegouwen, based in The Netherlands, has been dedicated to integrating luxury technology onboard super yachts for over 25 years and has completed over 165 successful projects.
Our philosophy to fully support our clients throughout the entire lifecycle of the vessel is implemented by providing a broad range of products and services and having access to a world-wide network of service centers.
Our innovative systems and services are tailored to meet each client’s specific requirements and with a team of over 150 dedicated professionals we enjoy many long-term relationships with our clients. Our mission is to enrich the yachting experience throughout the entire customer journey and provide a unique turnkey solution. We work in close collaboration with Owners, build teams, management companies, yards, architects and designers. Our services include system design, engineering, consultancy and project management through to supply, development, installation and commissioning and providing ongoing service and maintenance during the operational life of the vessel.
Would you like to be part of this innovative environment and do you want to work in a dynamic and professional environment? COME and WORK WITH US as:
International field service engineer
We are looking for a candidate, with a passion for electronics, over achieving customers’ expectation and AV/IT technology. Someone who is willing to travel all over the world, visit yachts and is able to trouble shoot any technical problem. You’ll work in a team of dedicate professionals and work closely with the engineering team on board of the yachts. Our office is located in Amsterdam, from which you will receive your assignments plan and prepare a trip before you’ll go to Schiphol airport.
What will you do?
• Travel all over the world, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and / or coordination of upgrades on board of mega yachts
• Discuss and consult project planning with the Service Coordinator and communicate required material and resources to solving problems and communicate possible sales leads
• Trouble shoot and solving problems on board of the yacht, from lighting systems, IT, Security, AV and high end audio systems
• Work closely together with the engineering team on board of the yacht and our internal organization to communicate time schedules and discuss possible solutions
• Ensure optimal technical installation and a throughout understanding of the AV/IT system design, regarding functionality and effectiveness
What to bring?
• (MBO) Degree in Electronics and/or Audio/AV systems
• Experience in high end AV/IT installation and/or integration
• A minimum of 3 year experience in a position with a strong focus on trouble shooting and commissioning.
• Knowledge and understanding of the yachting industry and work culture
• Excellent in English (both written and spoken), German is a pre
• International travel flexibility
• Stress resistant, independency, accurate, able to work with multiple stakeholders
• Driver license
What do we offer?
For this position we offer a pleasant and informal working environment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team within a very innovative and dynamic organization. We offer a good salary and benefits.
Send in your motivation letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Iris Diepens, HR Business Partner, +31 20 799 3700.
Also, take a look at our website: www.bergehenegouwen.com.