Very special vessel with variable draft! Only launched in 2014!
The Symphony 312,
A special ship built in 2011, which is in very good condition!
After the completion of the ship in 2011, the Symphonie was used for a number of boat shows and only in 2014 the ship was officially launched for the first time.
The vessel is equipped with a hydraulic keel centreboard system, which allows for a variable draft of minimum 45cm to maximum 175cm.
This system can be operated electrically from the cockpit and in addition the rudder is also retractable.
The last owner has lovingly cared for the ship since 2018.
- spray hood
- cockpit tent
- Cover for the tiller
- genoa, sheets and umbrella cover
- extra halyard for the umbrella cover and a halyard for the spinnaker
- anemometer (Raymarine)
- antenna for the marine telephone
- outside shower (hot and cold water)
- diesel heating with outlets in the cabin, toilet and sleeping cabin
- Dismountable wooden cockpit table
- full hull polish + new antifouling
- covers / covers for the skylights
In short, a very complete and well maintained ship that is definitely worth a visit!
Please contact Tornado Sailing Makkum.
+ Full description- Less description